Text Size: A| A| Reset
Contact the Governor

Office of the Governor

Capitol, 300 SW 10th Ave., Ste. 241S                                Toll Free:  877-KSWORKS (877-579-6757)
Topeka, KS 66612-1590                                Local:  785-296-3232
                                 For the Hearing Impaired:  800-766-3777

Constituent Services / Government Affairs

Capitol, 300 SW 10th Ave., Ste. 264W                                Toll Free:  877-KSWORKS (877-579-6757)
Topeka, KS 66612-1590                                Local:  785-368-8500

To contact us via e-mail we now have four online web forms that will more efficiently direct your communication with the Governor's Office.  Our staff looks forward to assisting you with:

    • issues concerning state government agencies, 
    • helping with your organization's requests for a proclamation, 
    • recognizing those special occasions or recognition requests,
    • those thoughts and concerns you have on upcoming legislation or policy issues. 

To send us a message, please first click on one of the four buttons below.

Button to navigate to the Casework eMail Form  Button to navigate to the Proclamation Request eMail Form   Button to navigate to the Special Occasion and Recognition Request eMail Form  Button to navigate to the Legislation and Policy Issues eMail Form


For Sending Official Documents 

Fax - 785-368-8788

Communications and Press Office

Voice - 785-368-7138

Federal Grants Program

Voice - 785-291-3205
- 785-291-3204

Request an Appearance

To request an appearance from the governor, please send your written request to the address shown above or an email to gov.appearances@ks.gov.  Be sure to include date of the event, location, and contact person.

Serve on a Board or Commission

To learn about serving on a board or commission - Click Here.

To contact the Appointment’s Office directly:

Capitol, 300 SW 10th Ave., Ste. 259-S                                Phone:  785-368-7321
Topeka, KS 66612-1590                               

A list of Boards and Commissions is available at here.

Open Record Request

For information about Open Records Requests, please view Open Records Requests or call 785-296-3232